– Gold silver oil spike after U.S. bombs Syria – Gold and silver spike 1% as oil rises 1.4% – Gold breaks 200 day moving average, 4th week of gains – Stocks fall after U.S. strikes in Syria rattle markets – U.S. missiles hit airbase; Lavrov says no Russian casualties; Russia deploys cruise missile frigate to Syria […]
Invest In Gold and Silver – Now Is The Time – Schroders Schroders is one of the leading investment managers in the world. It is a global asset management company, founded in 1804 and based in the UK. The company employs over 4,100 people worldwide across 37 offices in 27 different countries around Europe, America, Asia, Africa […]
The post Why Now Is The Time To Invest In Gold and Silver – Schroders appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
– Heraeus gold and precious metals refinery buys Swiss refinery Argor-Heraeus – Heraeus reported to have paid “few hundred million euros for the remaining Argor shares” – Argor-Heraeus “goodwill” alone reported to have been valued at over “half a billion Swiss francs” – Global technology & precious metals refiner Heraeus will acquire stakes from Commerzbank and Austrian Mint […]
The post Heraeus Gold Refinery Buys Swiss Refiner Argor-Heraeus appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
Buy Gold – 46 Trillion Reasons to Buy By Robert Guy in Barron’s Gold’s 200-day moving average again proved to be a barrier for the precious metal, which in late Asian trading was around $1,250 an ounce. It had traded as high as $1,258 an ounce overnight. Gold in USD 1 Year – GoldCore.com But […]
– Gold, silver two of the best performing assets in the first quarter of 2017 with gains of 8% and 14% respectively – Gold outperforms benchmarks – S&P 500 up 6%, MSCI (All Country World Index) up 6.4% (see tables) – Nasdaq and German DAX rise 11.8% and 7.6% – Silver best performing currency in […]
The post Gold and Silver Best Performing Assets In Q1, 2017 appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
– Unprecedented move to see Irish government issue free gold coin to Irish citizens – Controversy as Irish government plans for Irish people to own 1 ounce of gold – Irish Finance Minister said the “little people” were exposed due to risks from Brexit and the end of the euro – “Gold can be stored for a […]
‘Three wise men’ are warning that the next financial crash is coming and that one of the ways to protect and grow wealth in the coming crash will be to own gold. The men who have recently warned are Jim Rogers (video below), Martin Armstrong (blog below) and Tony Robbins (video below). Each come from […]
– UK investors buy gold bars as demand surges 39% in 2016 – Brexit Day sees Article 50 triggered and pound weakens – “Brexit nerves” see “Brits hoard gold” reports WSJ – End of 44 year relationship with closest economic partner – May sets Brexit clock ticking in letter to Tusk – UK PM says “A great […]
The post Brexit Gold Buying – UK Demand for Gold Bars Surges 39% appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
– New pound coin ‘most secure coin in world’ ? – New British £1 coins much harder to counterfeit – Pound coin uses “secret” cutting edge technology – Coins uses ‘iSIS’ technology which may involve RFID tags – Central banks, governments may be able to track coins – Libertarians and privacy advocates will have concerns – […]
– Gold coin called ‘Million Dollar Gold Coin’ or ‘Big Maple Leaf’ stolen from Berlin museum early on Monday – World’s purest gold coin and in the Guinness Book of Records for its purity of 99999 fine gold – Gold coin was legal tender, investment grade, bullion coin and only 5 other coins were minted – […]
The post Gold Bullion Coin Worth $4 Million, Stolen in Berlin Museum Heist appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.