Last year, the White House jumped on Spotify to post President Obama's summer playlist.
Today, we've got the encore.
President Obama is once again sharing his summer picks — an eclectic mix of hand-selected tracks on two lists that take listeners from day to night. The vacation playlists feature legendary songs from Prince and Aretha Franklin, some more recent tracks from hip hop artists like Common and Chance the Rapper and the musical styles of Manu Chao and Caetano Veloso.
- LoveHate Thing – Wale
- Smooth Sailin' – Leon Bridges
- Elevator Operator – Courtney Barnett
- Home – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- Many the Miles – Sara Bareilles
- Tightrope – Janelle Monáe
- Classic Man – Jidenna
- So Ambitious – Jay Z feat. Pharrell
- Me Gustas Tu – Manu Chao
- Forever Begins – Common
- The Man – Aloe Blacc
- As We Enter – Nas & Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley
- Sinnerman – Nina Simone
- U Got the Look – Prince
- Rock Steady – Aretha Franklin
- Good Vibrations – Beach Boys
- Don't Owe You A Thang – Gary Clark Jr.
- Man Like That – Gin Wigmore
- II B.S. (edit) – Charles Mingus
- If I Have My Way – Chrisette Michele
- Espera – Esperanza Spalding
- Tell It Like It Is – Aaron Neville
- Alright – Ledisi
- Trapped By A Thing Called Love – Denise LaSalle
- Lady – D'Angelo
- So Very Hard to Go – Tower of Power
- Midnight Sun – Carmen McCrae
- Cucurrucucú Paloma – Caetano Veloso
- Green Aphrodisiac – Corinne Bailey Rae
- I'll Be There for You / You're All I Need – Mary J. Blige / Method Man
- Lover Man – Billie Holiday
- Criminal – Fiona Apple
- Acid Rain – Chance the Rapper
- My Funny Valentine – Miles Davis
- Do You Feel Me – Anthony Hamilton
- I Get Lonely – Janet Jackson
- Lean In – Lizz Wright
- All Day Music – War
- Say Yes – Floetry
Since we launched in 2015, the White House has also used Spotify to share the First Lady's girl-power picks for National Day of the Girl and holiday playlists curated by the Obamas and the Bidens.
Don't miss a beat: Be sure to follow us on Spotify for the latest playlists from the White House.