by Olivier Garret on Forbes Gold ETFs are rising in popularity due to their convenience. They’re easy to trade, there’s no need to store anything, and no one is going to break into your house to steal your GLD shares. But there are a lot of hidden dangers inherent in the structure and operation of […]
– Gold prices higher seven days in row – best gains since Brexit – Gold spikes to three week high after terrorist attack in London – Global stocks fell yesterday after attack in London – Stocks resilient today and start day flat – Gold rallies 4.1% in recent days as stock prices falter – Sterling fell yesterday […]
The post Gold Prices See Seventh Day Of Gains After Terrorist Attack In London appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
– Peak gold – Biggest gold story not being reported – Gold ‘Mining Zombie Apocalypse’ caused miners to slash exploration budgets – Decline in gold production at world’s top 10 gold mining companies – Byron King – “No new big mines being built in the world today” – Glencore CEO Glasenberg – Primary global gold output declined […]
– Silver just 1/70th the price of gold – Silver at $17.50 per ounce set to rise “faster than gold” – Silver Eagles (1 oz) buying jumps to 715,000 this week – “Supply may drop following mine closures” – Standard Chartered – Industrial demand “will remain strong” – CPM Group – Silver is substantially undervalued versus gold – Gold […]
The post Silver 1/ 70th The Price of Gold – Silver Eagles Sales Jump appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
The Best Ways to Invest in Gold Today – The cost of buying and selling gold – How to buy gold on the cheap – How to avoid paying capital gains tax (CGT) on your gold – Open an account with one of the online bullion dealers – the likes of GoldMoney, GoldCore or Bullion Vault […]
– Gold Cup at Cheltenham – Most important event on horse racing calendar – Gold Cup trophy contains 10 ounces of gold – Today’s prize is worth over £9,000 in gold terms – £600 million bets on horses, 220,000 pints of Guinness will be drunk, 9 tonnes of potato eaten – Gold constantly and universally awarded as […]
The post Gold Cup – Horse Racing’s Greatest Show, Gambling and ‘Going for Gold’ appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
– Gold up 1.8%, silver up 2.6% – Fed signals slow rate rises – Dollar sells off as Fed raises 0.25% to target range of 0.75 percent to 1 percent on inflation outlook and “ebullient” stocks – Gold’s biggest 1 day percentage gain since September 2016 – Fed raises rates for only the third time since crisis […]
The post Gold Up 1.8%, Silver Up 2.6% After Dovish Fed Signals Slow Rate Rises appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
Stock Market Most Overvalued On Record — Worse Than 1929? The US stock market today has never been more dangerous and overvalued, according to respected Wall Street market analyst John Hussman. Indeed, Hussman goes as far as to say that “this is the most dangerous and overvalued stock market on record — worse than 2007, worse […]
The post Most Overvalued Stock Market On Record — Worse Than 1929? appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
EU Crisis Becoming Existential… Dutch Vote Tomorrow and Why It Matters The leader of the National Front in France, Marine Le Pen, has hailed Britain’s decision to leave the EU – and has called for France to hold a similar referendum The EU is facing an existential crisis and does not look like it will […]
The post EU Crisis Is Existential – Importance of Tomorrow’s Vote appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
James Rickards: Long-Term Forecast For $10,000 Gold James Rickards, geopolitical and monetary expert and best selling author of the ‘The New Case for Gold’ has written an interesting piece for the Daily Reckoning on why he believes gold will reach $10,000 in the long term. Gold in USD Adjusted for Inflation 1970-2017 – Macrotrends.net He warns […]