– New pound coin ‘most secure coin in world’ ? – New British £1 coins much harder to counterfeit – Pound coin uses “secret” cutting edge technology – Coins uses ‘iSIS’ technology which may involve RFID tags – Central banks, governments may be able to track coins – Libertarians and privacy advocates will have concerns – […]
– Gold coin called ‘Million Dollar Gold Coin’ or ‘Big Maple Leaf’ stolen from Berlin museum early on Monday – World’s purest gold coin and in the Guinness Book of Records for its purity of 99999 fine gold – Gold coin was legal tender, investment grade, bullion coin and only 5 other coins were minted – […]
The post Gold Bullion Coin Worth $4 Million, Stolen in Berlin Museum Heist appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
Gold and silver jumped another 1% overnight in Asia, building on the respective 1.5% and 2.2% gains seen last week. The ‘Trump trade’ is fading, impacting stock markets and risk off has returned to global markets with the Nikkei, S&P 500 futures and European stocks weakening. The precious metals had their second consecutive week of […]
The post Gold, Silver Rise 2.5% and 3.2% As ‘Trump Trade’ Fades appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
by Olivier Garret on Forbes Gold ETFs are rising in popularity due to their convenience. They’re easy to trade, there’s no need to store anything, and no one is going to break into your house to steal your GLD shares. But there are a lot of hidden dangers inherent in the structure and operation of […]
– Gold prices higher seven days in row – best gains since Brexit – Gold spikes to three week high after terrorist attack in London – Global stocks fell yesterday after attack in London – Stocks resilient today and start day flat – Gold rallies 4.1% in recent days as stock prices falter – Sterling fell yesterday […]
The post Gold Prices See Seventh Day Of Gains After Terrorist Attack In London appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
– Peak gold – Biggest gold story not being reported – Gold ‘Mining Zombie Apocalypse’ caused miners to slash exploration budgets – Decline in gold production at world’s top 10 gold mining companies – Byron King – “No new big mines being built in the world today” – Glencore CEO Glasenberg – Primary global gold output declined […]
– Silver just 1/70th the price of gold – Silver at $17.50 per ounce set to rise “faster than gold” – Silver Eagles (1 oz) buying jumps to 715,000 this week – “Supply may drop following mine closures” – Standard Chartered – Industrial demand “will remain strong” – CPM Group – Silver is substantially undervalued versus gold – Gold […]
The post Silver 1/ 70th The Price of Gold – Silver Eagles Sales Jump appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
The Best Ways to Invest in Gold Today – The cost of buying and selling gold – How to buy gold on the cheap – How to avoid paying capital gains tax (CGT) on your gold – Open an account with one of the online bullion dealers – the likes of GoldMoney, GoldCore or Bullion Vault […]
– Gold Cup at Cheltenham – Most important event on horse racing calendar – Gold Cup trophy contains 10 ounces of gold – Today’s prize is worth over £9,000 in gold terms – £600 million bets on horses, 220,000 pints of Guinness will be drunk, 9 tonnes of potato eaten – Gold constantly and universally awarded as […]
The post Gold Cup – Horse Racing’s Greatest Show, Gambling and ‘Going for Gold’ appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.
– Gold up 1.8%, silver up 2.6% – Fed signals slow rate rises – Dollar sells off as Fed raises 0.25% to target range of 0.75 percent to 1 percent on inflation outlook and “ebullient” stocks – Gold’s biggest 1 day percentage gain since September 2016 – Fed raises rates for only the third time since crisis […]
The post Gold Up 1.8%, Silver Up 2.6% After Dovish Fed Signals Slow Rate Rises appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.